Accenture will be launching a new and exciting 6-month mentoring programme for young people from a Black heritage background. The programme will run between September 2020 – February 2021 and kick off with a 2-day tech challenge from 12th – 13th August 2020. This will then be followed by an insight day on 25th August 2020. There are lots of goodies up for winning along the way!
Perks of joining the Tech Gen Mentoring Programme
- CV and application form checks
- Mock interviews
- Assessment centres tips
- Tech masterclasses
- Starting Year 13 or on a gap year in September 2020
- Not planning on going to university or have not secured an apprenticeship programme
- Interested in pursuing a Technology Degree Apprenticeship
- Available on the 12th and 13th August 2020
Further information about the programme can be found in the attached PDF below. If you are interested in participating or have any questions please email us back on email@example.com and we will be in contact shortly. Also please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends and family who might be interested.
Application closes on 5th August 2020.
Amaka Achike, Pira Muthu and Najma Hassan
Tech Gen BME Mentoring – Programme Team