Missed any of the recent Hope 2020 sessions? Fear not, they are all now available to watch on the Day of Hope YouTube channel. The sessions include:
- Managing your wellbeing – Practical tips for managing your wellbeing including useful relaxation techniques and exercises, advice on how to deal with stress in a pandemic and making time for self care.
- Rina: In conversation with Oliver Bonas on wellbeing – Rina (a member of the Hope 2020 Youth Advisory Group) and Chris Shearer (Learning & Development Partner at Oliver Bonas and Mental Health First Aider) share practical tips for managing your mental health and wellness.
- Youth led change for equality – Sabrina (a member of the Hope 2020 Youth Advisory Group) discusses the importance of youth led change. Hear about her experience of setting up and running a successful social enterprise – Say it with your Chest, as well as advocating for young people as part of the Young and Black Campaign.
- The poverty virus – Abba from the Damilola Taylor Trust and Leroy Logan investigate the root causes of crime and violence for young people within our communities.
- The Day of Hope Panel chaired by KISS FM’s Swarzy – The Hope 2020 Youth Advisory Group plus some very special guests chat about their hopes and inspirations and how young people can use their skills and passions to bring about change in society.
To watch the sessions, please visit the Day of Hope YouTube channel.